Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Procrastination among other things...

I've been avoiding my room for the past two days due to its current state but now. I finally have an hour of free* time so I'm tackling my room. It's funny how laundry and figuring our how to de-smell your tennis shoes becomes lyke super important and interesting when you have a massive list of crap to do. I love cleaning and organizing, especially when the rest of my life is piling up. It's instant gratification and creates a space where I can spread out and get shit done...pardon my French.

So if you're feeling overwhelmed come join the crazy band wagon and de-stain, sanitize and alphabetize your life with me.

Snugs&Hugs


*free actually means I have an insane to-do list that constantly infiltrates my thoughts but nothing is going to explode within the next hour if I don't do it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment